Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BYU Volleyball


This is Drew a couple of weeks ago at a BYU women's volleyball game. It was his first big outing after round #1 of chemotherapy.

If you knew me in high school you probably remember that I was a huge fan of girls volleyball. Can you imagine how happy I was last year to learn that Drew loves volleyball too. We had so much fun going to the BYU games.

When I learned about this fund raising project (to buy Drew a laptop), my first thought was that he would be able to track the games online from his bed or recliner.

We still need your donations if we are going to be able to reach our goal. I think that buying items from Kirk's store (see the post below) is a great way to donate to Drew's cause, support our friend Kirk, and end up with some beautiful products.

Here is some video footage from last year's volleyball season:

No comments: