Saturday, December 5, 2009

Smooth Sailing

I just want to say thank you to those who have donated and continue to donate. It has been such a big blessing to have that financial support while managing this treatment. I just finished getting my first blood test drawn which will be sent to a lab in California. It may take a couple weeks before I hear back on that. I will also be getting a CT scan which may reveal even more than the blood test does. I'm taking it day by day and I've had a string of great days in November and now on into December. This has allowed me to get some work done and go on some dates so I have been able to keep my mind off things. Your donations have played a key part in this temporary relief so even if the treatment does not work, know that my quality of life has been great these past few months. Merry Christmas to every one. Love Drew

No comments: